Monday, March 15, 2010

Should I cut my curly hair shorter?

Well I have curly hair and it's ok when it's semi short (1 or 2 inches past my shoulders) but the longer layers are trying to curl but are only slightly wavy and weird looking.


If I cut my longest lay about 2 inches, do you think it would curl better?





This is how I want my hair to look in the back. (horrible pic of mexD)


http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i300/m鈥?/a>





This is how the back looks.


http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i300/m鈥?/a>


And yes, I do scrunch my hair.Should I cut my curly hair shorter?
no i like your curly hair that pic was goodShould I cut my curly hair shorter?
Yes i would get it cut sholder length. If you can try to straighten it.
no its sooo pretty it really doesn't look like you scrunch your hair
I love how it looks in the front but in the back it looks kinda discolored or a little dry probably try putting on some more mousse( the hair kind ha ha) on the back=]
If you want. Your hair will grow back.
give it a try is will grow back
Wow ur hair is really nice! love ur curls :) x but yh if u cut the bak den it wud def help the hair become more curly x and do u remember 2 scrunch the bak of the hair 2? dat might b da reason y it might nt curl so much..or mayb u cud go to a shop n buy a product which will make ur curls more formed :) x


Hope i was able to help..Good luck! x
you have beautiful hair!





you could cut your layers an inch shorter, this would work but dont do it too short because otherwise your hair will just flick out in random places! gets really annoying, i know because my hair is naturally a less curly version of yours and different colour.. haha





x
cut in short and layer it then straighten it
nah its pretty the way it is. you should straighten it
I have very similar hair and just have them put a ton of layers into it. I also use hot curlers! Loveeee them they make your hair super curley and bouncy. I let my hair dry natural and then put them in. Anyway I would cut an inch or two off your longest as I am doing next week to give them an extra bounce. Get good products and get a great hair dresser who knows what they are doing and can give you lots of great pointers. Anyway good luck!
you can either cut it shorter or when you scrunch it just put more spray on the longer layers. but cutting it shorter will make your hair curl more especiallt if you have naturally wavy/curly hair
No way! You have really pretty hair!
no dont i love ur hair it is so pretty

No comments:

Post a Comment