Monday, March 15, 2010

Curly Hair & Short Hairstyle Ideas?

Next spring, I want to completely chop off my hair. I'm actually going to donate it... I figure that someone else can appreciate it more than I do. Anyways, I want to cut it short and possibly have long bangs... sort of a punk/cute hairstyle. That sounds simple enough, except that my hair is really curly/wavy/thick. I want some suggestions as to what I could do to get the look that I want. I figure I'm going to have to wind up using pomade or something along those lines....


Any advice is appreciated. :)Curly Hair %26amp; Short Hairstyle Ideas?
Well I have super thick hair, but its wavy, and I have a super hard time with it. The style your talking about sounds cute and its for a great cause. I'm not sure it will work though...I know with my hair I had it short once and it looked like an afro.





Power to you if you can find something that works for you. Try googleling to find a cool hairstyle.





Hope your hair cuts turn out more successful than mine...XDCurly Hair %26amp; Short Hairstyle Ideas?
I don't know how you look like but here is what curly short hair would look like








http://www.latest-hairstyles.com/images/鈥?/a>








If you want some short hairstyles ideas here are some





http://www.bosshairstyles.com/short-hair鈥?/a>








explore this site it is awesome





Hope I helped











ANSWER MINE PLEASE I NEED ANSWERS








http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
that sounds like a cute look! don't go too short though or else it may just end up not looking how you want it to look. also, you can straighten it then put some straightening spray into a hair brush and brush your hair with it.





good luck! hope this helps!
try this one i think it would look really cute with curly hair





http://gimps.de/pictures/273-Short-Hair-Styles-of-Jessica-Alba





i also have curly hair and even tho they are expensive, just buy a chi straightener and you can straighten in like 10 min

No comments:

Post a Comment