Monday, March 15, 2010

Asymmetrical cut on curly-hair short bangs?

i have curly hair thats now shoulder length (and making me mad) would it be weird looking if it was asymmetrical and this long there would be like enuf difference for you to be able to tell





and right now i have those like nose/mouth really long bangs that don't quite fit behind your ears


my hair is curly so like EVERY day i straighten my bangs would it be hard to straighten bangs that don't go past your eyebrows?





or could i handle like those angled bangs wear there at an angle longer on 1 side or are those extremely impracticable?





thnx email me!Asymmetrical cut on curly-hair short bangs?
My hair is shoulder length, curly and have bagns like that!


And yeah, it'd be very hard to straighten bangs like that.


They'd still stick out a little.


:]
  • spots
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment